Friday 16 May 2014

YSL Baby Doll Kiss and Blush

Recently I have been loving one of YSL's new products the 'Baby Doll Kiss and Blush'. This product that looks like a nail varnish is a 2 in 1 air whipped mousse that highlights both your lips and cheeks. To me this product is absolutely brilliant as I love a bright lip as well as adding colour to my cheeks, quite often usually with benetint or a blush, but I can do both of these in this one product. 




 I have the shades 1 Fuchsia Desincolte and 2 Rose Frivole both pink colours. The Baby Doll Kiss and Blush products come in 12 shades ranging from pinks, peaches and reds. The whole concept of these products is that you can match your lips and cheeks with the same colour or mix and match with two different shades to create your favourite look. I am especially loving colour 1 and tend to wear this on my lips however very minimal of this is needed on the cheeks, the first time I applied this to my cheeks I went a tad over board resulting in me looking like a clown. The Kiss and Blushes are highly pigmented so only minimal amounts of the product is needed and one dot on my cheeks seems to be enough. I tend to use my fingers to apply this as it is super glide able however a buffing brush could be used to help apply to the cheeks. 




The formula is matte and seems to be fairly long lasting. I love the packaging and they are great products to keep in your handbag for on the go use, I can't wait to try more of the shades.



Left: Shade 1 Fuchsia Desincolte Right: Shade 2 Rose Frivole


Let me know if you have tried any of the Baby Doll Kiss and Blushes or if you are planning on.


No comments:

Post a Comment