Saturday 10 May 2014

Lipsticks for Spring

I'm the biggest lover of lip products, from Lip glosses to Lip Liners, but Lipsticks are my all time favourite and I wear them pretty much everyday. I feel that they are essential as part of my makeup and can really finish off any look. My biggest daily struggle is probably deciding which colour to wear, I'm not even joking, I tend to choose the colour dependent on my mood or whether it matches my outfit. I usually stick to more bold and bright Lipsticks (usually red) and steer away from the neutral shades as I don't think that they suit me. However recently I have been loving 'See Sheer' from MAC, a medium peach/pink which is probably the closest to a nude that I will wear on my lips. As it is Spring I am sharing some of my favourite colours that I am loving to wear at the minute, recently I have been addicted to pink and orange coloured Lipsticks. I love a bold and bright lip look for spring. 





From Left to Right

MAC Lustre Lipstick in See Sheer


Tip: After applying Lipstick apply Rimmel Lipstick Lock which enables the colour to last longer 


What Lip Products have you been loving for Spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment