Monday 19 May 2014

Summer Beauty Wishlist

I've never done one of these posts before but as I am such an addict when it comes to buying beauty products and with it almost summer there are several items that I would really love to have for the summer time as well as for everyday use. 



Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturiser- I have been wanting this tinted moisturiser for so long and think It would be great for summer. I am yet to find a tinted moisturiser that I like but keep putting off buying this as it costs £58.00. 

St Tropez Express Tan- This is St Tropez new tan which looks amazing, it is a moose that you apply and you can then choose the colour of your tan depending on how long you leave it on before you shower and the colour will then remain.  

Benefit Benebalm- I am so excited to try the Benebalm by benefit as it is the lip balm version of the cheek stain Benetint. I am obsessed with Benetint and use it on my lips so this product would be so much more convenient for me.

Clinique Cheek Pop- I've been meaning to buy one of these for a while now as I think they are perfect for summer and I love the bright colours. I love the shade Peach Pop as well as the floral pattern on the blush. 

Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel- These nail varnishes look and sound amazing they are scented nail varnishes which come in a range of different colours, I love the look of the Orange Blossom and Sunlit Grass, they would be perfect for summer.

Revlon Colourburst Lacquer Balms- I am in love with the Revlon Matte Balms and really want to try the Lacquer Balms, the finish on them looks amazing and I love the colours. 

Whats on your beauty wishlist?


2 comments:

  1. Ive had a sniff of the scented polishes and love them awaiting payday to purchase some
    New follower on blogluvin
    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't yet smelt them will have to try them out! thank you, have followed you back X

    ReplyDelete