Saturday 3 May 2014

MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection

It's that time of year again when MAC release their Summer Collection and for 2014 the collection is 'Alluring Aquatic'. The products are now in stores in the UK however they were available online before this so I had to try out a few items. I purchased an Extra Dimension Blush in the colour 'Seduced at Sea' Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in 'Lorelei' and the Bronzing powder in 'Refined Golden'. 




I was automatically attracted to the products packaging, it's a beautiful teal colour with a 3D water splash effect that fits with the aquatic theme. I love the fact that the blush and eye shadow have a wave effect to them.


With Flash 
Without Flash 
This is one of the extra dimension blushes in 'Seduced at Sea' a golden coral colour that has a metallic finish.


With Flash
Without Flash
This is an extra dimension eye shadow in 'Lorelei' it's a shimmery golden beige colour with a metallic finish.


With Flash
Without Flash
This is the bronzing powder in 'Refined Golden' it is a lightly tinted powder with a sheer finish.


From left-right: Bronzing Powder, Extra Dimension blush, Extra Dimension eye shadow.



Have you tried any items from the Alluring Aquatic collection or planning on trying any? 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, I wish all MAC packaging was like that!XX

      Delete
  2. Wow I am so jealous, I cannot wait to get my hands on some of this collection! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products really are beautiful! No worries :) X

      Delete