Monday 14 July 2014

Birthday Beauty Haul

Okay so I haven't posted in about two months now… I honestly don't know what happened, I think I got caught up with my A Level exams as well as going on holiday and with birthday celebrations, I have been really busy, but now I am back. Last Friday it was my 18th birthday so thought I would do a birthday post of everything beauty related that I received. I was honestly so spoilt especially with the Tom Ford Bronzing powder and bronzer brush, which I was not expecting at all!!





I had put some of these products on my list including Benetint, seeing as I dropped mine on my bathroom floor and it cracked, I am so clumsy… I seem to do this with bronzers as well and have cracked a few of them too. I received all of the makeup items from my mum, she is probably better than me at picking out things that I like, with her choosing the Dior Blush, which I didn't ask for but I love it. 









So there are the beauty bits that I received for my birthday, I am so excited to try them all out especially the Tom Ford Bronzer. Let me know If you have tried any of these products and let me know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment