Sunday 6 April 2014

My MAC Eyeshadow Palette

I have always been fond of MAC eyeshadows and decided that it was finally time to build up a palette full of my favourites. It has taken me quite some time to fill this palette but I am so happy that it is now complete. I have used a MAC Pro Palette x15 and filled with the Eyeshadow pro palette refill pan.







Colours from left-right: Vanilla, Omega, Charcoal Brown, Naked Lunch, All That Glitters, Satin Taupe, Sable, Woodwinked, Patina, Phloof, Wedge, Honesty, Sumptuos Olive, Sketch, Twinks.


The majority of the colours I have chosen are neutrals with cream and brown tones to them which are perfect for every occasion. What I love about MAC Eyeshadows is that they are all so highly pigmented so last forever, as well as there being endless colours to choose from. The Eyeshadows are super blendable which is why I love them so much, as I am more than likely wearing two colours at once which I love to blend with a 217 blending brush. 


What is your favourite MAC Eyeshadow colour?





7 comments:

  1. I still need to try some mac eye shadows! I have a coastal scents palette that's amazing but really want to try some mac X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try the mac eyeshadows, it's so hard to choose which colour as there are so many though! X

      Delete
  2. Really want to buy Woodwinked! Looks lovely! Your palette is to die for, love a good neutral palette xx


    http://haylxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Woodwinked it looks amazing when it is blended! Thank you, I love it :) X

      Delete
  3. Stunning colors...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah they're lovely, thanks so much I have just followed X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, yeah sure what is your username? X

    ReplyDelete